Thursday, October 11, 2012

Birthday Boy

Dan had a birthday a few weeks ago and one thing he wanted to do was go check out some fall colors before we had dinner. So we went to Brighton and walked around the lake for a bit. It was pretty chilly up there and we weren’t really prepared (hence the cheetah blanket Dan is wearing as a shawl), but it was really pretty!

003 (2)

Before I put on a sweatshirt, I had Dan take a belly shot. This is me at 28.5 weeks. Getting closer!

002 (2)

A dreamy house/cabin. It was huge and gorgeous!

006014 (2)012 (2)009 (2)011 (2)

Our walk was really nice and gorgeous and afterwards we enjoyed a good birthday dinner and opened presents! I love this guy and am so happy he was born! I am the luckiest girl ever and I can’t wait for the next stage of life with him!

No comments: