Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thinking of a title is hard

Dan had a birthday on the 5th and he turned the big 2-4. Now my turn is next and I have a birthday at the end of the month! We had a lot of fun celebrating and unfortunately I didn’t take any pics :)

One of the gifts I gave him was tickets to the first preseason Jazz game on Thursday. We had a ton of fun and I loved seeing Dan so happy watching the Jazz play! Luckily they won and we got to cheer them on.

IMG_6050

We can’t wait to see the Jazz play again!

IMG_6051

I have also done a few more Fall updates around the house. I made this little wreath for only $3 using dollar store leaves, dollar store foam wreath, and dollar store ribbon!

IMG_6052 IMG_6053

I also made this cute Thankful banner and hung it up in our entry way. It’s really hard to see very well in this picture, but I think it’s cute!

IMG_6054

I used the tutorial from Centsational Girl here and it was really easy and fun to do. I realize it’s still awhile until Thanksgiving but I don’t really care :)

IMG_6055

Cute Halloween decor on the french doors.

IMG_6056

This is another wreath I made and it only cost me a buck! I just bought a wreath from the dollar store. I had a ton of burlap and ribbon from the other wreath project. I painted the door hanger black as well.

IMG_6059

I copied Cowboy Phraseoloy with the wreath she made here.

IMG_6057 IMG_6058 

I love Fall!

5 comments:

Dan and Nicole said...

How fun! We were at that Jazz game too! It was a fun game!

I love all your wreaths! And how inexpensive they were :)

Shell said...

I love fall too! Your house looks so fabulous and that is so fun you got to go to the Jazz game! Can't wait to see you so soon!

Laurel said...

LOVE all your adorable decorations! And no, I'm not doing cloth diapers, just using them as burp cloths. I'm sure you'll see pictures of them from time to time once this little girl gets here. :)

Alicia said...

OMG
I just made a Halloween banner and have already bought supplies for a Thankful one. Yours is darling.

Julie P. said...

Cute stuff, I love the wreath on the front door:)