Monday, March 22, 2010

Vegas baby

Steph and I went to Vegas last weekend and even though it was a quick trip, it was really fun! I drove to Cedar on Friday and we made dinner and stayed at her house. Then we got up and drove to Vegas on Saturday. We stayed at an awesome hotel/resort (it was half price!). We laid out at the amazing pool, went shopping, out to eat and soaked in the hot tub. It was tons of fun and I’m so lucky to have a sister and a best friend in one!IMG_5139 IMG_5140 IMG_5148

We had a little too much fun in our hotel…I promise we weren’t drinking…

 DSCN0634IMG_5156 IMG_5149 DSCN0610 DSCN0613 DSCN0617

This is our sweet hotel. The pool was amazing, and we just wish it was a little warmer! The wind was blowing and it was chilly so we jumped in the hot tub!DSCN0619 DSCN0620 DSCN0624 DSCN0626DSCN0625 DSCN0631

We ate a delish dinner at California Pizza Kitchen.DSCN0632 IMG_5128 IMG_5130 IMG_5131

We shopped til’ we dropped! We got a ton of cute stuff and we got to go to H&M! Love that place!

IMG_5132 IMG_5135 IMG_5136

We had a blast together and I just love my little sis!

Dan, Steph and I went to Stockton, CA to visit my mom’s side of the family and we just got back last night. We had a great time (except for Steph getting deathly ill and barfing 12 times) and I’ll post pics of that great trip soon!

2 comments:

Rob and Vienna said...

We stopped at H&M on the way back from California. That store is my one true love. Looks like you had a great time; what a fun sister weekend! We miss you guys, and hope all is well.

Alicia said...

How fun!!
I am trying to plan "sisters" thing as well here before baby #2 comes along. You just can't beat 'em.
I just can't believe I used to babysit you two. Weird.