Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gimp Love

If you don’t know, Gimp is the free version of Photoshop and I love it! I have very little experience ever using Photoshop, but I use Gimp a ton and it’s great. I had some fun whitening teeth and brightening eyes of pictures I have taken.

In this pic, I whitened Hilary’s teeth. Much nicer right?

1                     In this picture, I brightened my nephew’s eyes. It’s a subtle difference, but I think it looks cool. Untitled                     In this pic of myself, I brightened my eyes and whitened my teeth. Pretty cool! 2                       If anyone is interested in how I did this, let me know and I will post the links to the tutorials I referred to.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I am LOVING your new haircut. (Is it new?) I have already made a hair appt. (Who is copying who now? haha)

The Millers said...

Yea, and what about that new hair! so cute on you. So I just downloaded GIMP but am not having as much success, I am not very patient when it comes to trying to figure things out so you need to teach me! Seriously l love the new do!

Shell said...

YOu really are the best Gimper on the planet! I told Teresa that you are for sure going to make her girls' wedding invites, but that's a little ways off, so don't get to excited;-) Also, I like that Bre isn't too patient w/ Gimp either...it makes me feel better. But she did tell me how to get my blog list on the side to show me the updates...what do you think about that?!?!? Impressed?