Thursday, May 7, 2009

Get a Life!

Can I just vent for a minute? Why are people so weird and crazy?! Why are anonymous people blog-stalking me and writing weird and cryptic messages on my blog? There was a reason I was going to go private, but as I thought about it, I decided to wait awhile because I really don't want to go private just because of some weirdos that don't have a life. But I changed some settings and I guess if it happens again, then I will immediately change to private.

It just bugs me how people don't have a life or want to do anything better with their time than confuse people like me. I have a short patience fuse, but this really gets on my nerves. In all honesty, it could be a perfectly nice person who wanted to make a nice comment, but when you don't log in or make much sense, then I don't know who it is or what the devil you're doing. For the sake of my great husband, I will leave out the curse words I want to put here.

People please. For the sake of my sanity, just post comments that are appropriate, mature, and not cryptic! Oh, and GET A LIFE. 

No comments: