Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome to our blog!!!



Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! This is Haley writing and I will probably be doing most of the blogging (with some input from Dan I'm sure). I wanted to create this blog mostly just as a way to keep my family and friends up to date with what's going on in our lives. It's an easy way to post pictures of things we're doing instead of emailing them to everyone. And you can look at it as much or as little as you want! It will be fun to keep up and we'll see if I can stay on top of it when school starts again :). You can click on any picture to make it bigger.




Anyway, we are Danny and Haley Hill. We just got married May 20 and we're living in Logan and going to school at USU. We had a fabulous wedding (I'll put up pics later), and honeymoon and now we're just getting settled in our apartment in Logan. So far the married life is pretty dang good. It's really awesome and we love it!
Dan and I are both working, he's working as a financial operations assistant for Ingeo Systems here in Logan, and I work from home for a software developing company out of Bountiful. We're both in school (not this summer though), and I'll be graduating in a year! Yay! I'm doing Management Information Systems, and he's doing Business Administration.
Life is good and we are happy. We hope you guys like our blog and our pictures. Leave us comments if you want!

2 comments:

The Millers said...

Haley, I'm so happy that you have a blog now!

Jayne & McKay said...

Haley! I love that you have a blog! Your wedding pictures are so cute! It looks like you had a fun time in Moab too! It looks so warm and it made me sad cause it's a bit cold over here at the moment!